You can apply for the CCSS if, first, you are currently an undergraduate student or if you have already completed a bachelor’s degree. Secondly, your level of English must be at least B1, but B2 is the minimum recommended level.
There are NO requirements about the field of your studies. There are also no requirements about the current occupation of applicants who have already graduated; you can be pursuing a postgraduate degree, working…
- Download here the instructions and pay the non-refundable application fee of 85 euros: SS application fee (coming soon for 2024).
- Fill in the application form here: SS application form (coming soon for 2024).
- Send us the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A scanned copy of the non-refundable application fee payment receipt
- A scanned copy of your passport (photo identification page) or EU identity card for EU residents
- Your CV (curriculum vitae) or résumé
You will receive a notification of admission to the program no later than 7 days after completing your application. Please, add email@example.com to your contacts to prevent our automatic reply from going to your spam folder (or check this folder if you do not receive our reply within 7 days).
31 March 2023
Only Climate Change: 19 June 2023
Skills + Climate Change: 5 June 2023
Extraordinary (if places are still available):
Only Climate Change: 14 July 2023
Skills + Climate Change: 30 June 2023
Admitted applicants must complete their registration by paying the total cost of the program within:
- 28 days from admission (when we send you the admission confirmation email) if you completed your application during the early-bird discount period.
- 14 days from admission if you completed your application during the ordinary period.
- 2 days from admission if you completed your application during the extraordinary period.
After 28, 14 or 2 days without payment, admission will be withdrawn, and the non-refundable application fee will be forfeited. In this case, if you wish to reapply for admission, you will be required to pay a new non-refundable application fee.